AC Panel Metal Roofing
A durable, economical roofing solution for agricultural, commercial, and residential projects. This type of panel is weather-resistant to increase the life of your roof. AG Panels are structural panels with exposed fasteners used for roof and wall systems. Providing high weather resistance and extended roof life, AG panels are a great choice for roofing projects. These low rib, sleek-looking panels are an economical decision for your building. These sturdy panels provide excellent protection against harsh weather conditions and will increase the lifespan of your roof. Plus, AG-Panels are not only cost-effective and provide high-performance standards but they also lower the need for maintenance on your roof.
- Choose from 29 GA .0153 Premium Panel, or 29 GA .014 Select Panel
- Colors available on standard, premium and metallic
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36″
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastener System
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Rib Height: 0.75″
- Rib Spacing: 9″ on center
- Coatings: Galvalume Substrate Coating (AZ35 on .014 Standard Panels.) (AZ50 on .0153 Premium Panels.) Galvanized Substrate Coating (G-100 on .0153 Premium Panel.) Sherwin Williams Weather XL Paint.